Every part required to install one bike is included here. Locks sold seperately. The QR3 rack system assembles in minutes. Please use the Fit Chart to determine which crossbar bar fits your truck. The crossbar mounts the rack into the truck bed and comes in two options:
The Telescopic crossbar is most popular and inserts into your truck's pre-existing cargo holes. The bar can be locked into the bed with available Rack and Bar locks. Cargo holes are standard on most trucks but older models may require drilling. The hole size required is 11/16-inch or larger.
The Hanger crossbar is more universal and can install on trucks without holes, see photos on this page.
All crossbars are powder coated heavy duty steel construction and can be used for up to 4 racks, depending on your truck bed width. Each rack will use about 12" of rail width. Some simple assembly required.
- The one and only "ONE2nd" design loads up your bike fast! Patent Pending
- NEW- Included strap system secures the rack and bike to the back of the truck bed
- No drilling required
- Reversible closure handle for access on either side of truck
- Lowers easily for tonneau covers
- Quick release individual racks on/off the crossbar
- 100% Lockable design (locks sold separately)
- Beefy Carbon Steel construction
- Electro treated and powder coated finish
- No tire removal required
Questions? Email us at Ride88USA@gmail.com or see the FAQ page.
Single QR3 Quick Kit
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, simply send it back within 30 days and we’ll refund the full cost of the item minus shipping costs. Item must be in new condition with original packaging.